Thursday 14 January 2016

My First Stampin'Up! card in Australia- Going Global stamp set


This is one of the stamps I got in my starter kit. I just love love love this set. 



And Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack !  I love that when a stamp set has a coordinating paper stack. It is so easy to make a nice card in a flash.


This is what I came up with the paper and the stamp set. The middle flag is punched out of the stamped card stock. I didn't plan it to tell you the truth. I was looking for a small piece of Mossy Meadow card stock to punch out. I found it and that was the one I practised the globe stamp on.
I didn't realise it until I punched it. I think it works out well. Never waste any paper.  


I had to hand cut the globe image because my big shot hasn't been delivered yet. It is somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean now. (* I recently moved back to Australia from Japan.) 


I used the curvy corner trio punch on the very vanilla panel. A wood veneer heart and gold sequins are from Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit.



It didn't take that long to make this card. Less than an hour !
I can use this as a Valentine Card.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. What a great card, Satomi, and congratulations on your brand new blog!! I can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations! I really like the fact that the middle flag matches the globe - what a great accident!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, Stephanie. You are the first one to comment on my first post!
      I am still learning but so far enjoying the whole process. It is fun to learn new things.

      Delete