Wednesday 20 January 2016

Smart " Smart Phone Cover Insert "


I have been thinking about this project for a while; making my own smart phone cover insert.

I recently got my SAMSUNG in Australia as my first smart phone. Yes! I was using the old fashion mobile phone even I lived in Japan for 4 years. Not all Japanese are tech-savvy, you know.

I probably didn't need a smart phone even in Australia but I WANTED to make my own insert !! That's a good enough reason for a crafter to switch a phone from an old fashion to a smart one.  

So here it is. I used the birthday bouquet designer series paper and a groovy love stamp set. I love this sentiment "You make my heart go BOOM-BOOM."



It is so easy to make your own. I just cut the paper for the size of the phone cover and rounded the corner with a corner rounder punch. I used the curvy corner trio punch instead. 
And pencil mark the camera hole and cut it out with scissors.  You really need sharp scissors for this. I used my Paper Snips. You need a transparent phone cover. Well that is the whole point. You want your pretty insert see through.
                                           


Because the DSP is double-sided so you get 2 inserts from the one sheet. Yeah ! reversible insert. 
This is A side. 

And this is how my phone looks . How cute is that !  Love it !!



And this is B side. For this side I sued one of the SAB set, " What  I Love ".



Now I can change my phone looks anyway I want, any time I want without buying different covers.
The best of all it is all original. One and only in this world.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment