Friday 19 February 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight 19th Feb


My submission for this week Crazy Crafters Team Projects 
I used Blender Pen to colour the flower stamp from Birthday Blooms stamp set. I'm not good at colouring but when I use Blender Pen, I am very happy with the way the project comes out.

The flower now looks a bit shabby chic so I distressed the outline of each part. I really love the gathered ribbon look behind the dear friend panel.

You need pearls for shabby chic look, right ?



So this is my card for Crazy Crafters Team Projects Highlight 19th Feb. I hope you'll like it.
#Blender pen#Colouring with ink pads #Shabby chic

 <Please click here> to see all of the amazing projects entered this week and vote for your favourite. *Link will be live at 6;30PM AEDT.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment