Thursday 11 February 2016

My first Pop-Up Card with Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies


I always wanted to try Pop-Up card but it seemed a little complicated. 

That's what I thought until I found Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies !!

I can't believe how easy it is to make a pop-up card with these dies. Basically just die cut  and boom! You have a perfect pop-up card !! 

My husband once tried making me a pop-up card but the pop-up part fell off when I opened the card.
He said, " This is a new technique, called Pop-OFF card. You should tell all your cardmaking friends about this exciting new techinique."       Isn't he adoralbe ?!

With Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies even my husband can make a perfectly functioning Pop-Up card !!

I didn't decorate inside much. I covered the outside with DSP and that's what you see as a backdrop of the pop up part.


It's hard to see in the photo but I used the clear Wink of Stella. Love the shimmery effect.

Starburst Framelits Dies have been retired but they are in a clearance rack at the moment. Originally $45.95 but now only $27.57 !!

The stamp set I used is Party with Cake. Make sure you choose Party with Cake Bundle when you get this stamp set and dies at the same time because you get 15% off.  
 

It's simple outside but when you open the card, definitely WOW factor there.
AND it was quick and easy, which is even better.



Thank you for stopping by !!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment