Friday 5 February 2016

My lucky stars


Valentine's Day is approaching. My husband expects to receive a nice card from me so every year I have to come up with a new design. 

This year it wasn't difficult at all. The moment I saw "Going Global" stamp set and coordinated DSP stack, I knew how my Valentine's Day card will look. 

I stamped a spatter image and lines image from "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set. It's a must-have set when you make a guy card. I just like these abstract images. I know my husband will too. 
In fact, he'd say," I already invented this making mess on a card technique a few years ago. I set the trend! ". He has made some cards for me, using my stash and he spilt some coffee while making it.  When he gave me the card, he said, " See, having some coffee stain exactly on this spot was really challenging."  


My favourite Metallic Gold Baker's Twine !

I am really really happy with this design. 
I have entered this card into Kylie's Crazy Crafter Team Projects this week - click on the link to see all of the amazing projects entered this week and vote for your favourite. 
http://www.craftykylie.com/





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment