Wednesday 13 April 2016

Mojo Monday Sketch #443 with Botanical Builder

For today's card, I used Mojo Monay #443 sketch and I chose Botanical Builder dies and Botanical Gardens DSP  to play with the sketch. 

I followed the over all design of the sketch but I didn't use stars and squares. I think that's the fun part of using sketches. You can play a lot by changing some parts or orientation and come up with totally different look. So instead of using stars, I put flowers, made with Botanical Builder dies.


The sentiment is from Flower Patch stamp set. 

Instead of the vertical flag, I just put the leaf thing. (I don't know what it's called in English nor in Japanese.)

 Hope you like my take on Mojo Monday #443.

Thank you for stopping by. To go back to other amazing Mojo Monday#443 projects, click HERE.
Product List
Last Weekly Deals(available only until 19th April)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool card! Love all the fun die cuts. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete