Wednesday 29 June 2016

Making a fun background with Swirly Bird


Making a background paper using stamps is one of my most favorite stamping techniques. It's just so fun. I've never been able to make the same pattern twice and that makes this technique more fun. It's always one of a kind.   

For this card, I stamped swirly stamps on top of each other, like 2 step stamping. I'm not sure these stamps are meant to be 2 step stamping but I like how they look. I put Wink of Stella on the swirly part. 

Swirly Bird set-this is so versatile, you can make a lot of different images by combining stamps in the set.
Sentiment is from Love and Affection set.

Flirty Flaming matted on Watermelon Wonder. Surprisingly these two colors go really well together.  



If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to have a copy of new catalog, I'm happy to send it to you. Please contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com
Or place an order with me and get a new catalog and a gift from me. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment