Thursday 14 July 2016

CASEsing Crazy Crafters-Inlaid Die Cut Swirly Scribbles Masculine Card

There are so many amazingly talented people in Crazy Craters and I always get a lot of inspiration from them. I thought why not CASEing some of their beautiful projects. 

Today's card was inspired by these two projects. 

I combined Carolina's inlaid die cut with Stephanie's swirly scribble die at the back of the stamped image.
I first made a pattern with Swirly Bird stamp set and die cut with 2 dies all at once. The important thing is that you have to keep all the off cuts no matter how small they are.
Then I die cut Island Indigo with the same dies and put them back on the stamped panel.
Die cut Island Indigo 2 more times and stacked them. Last layer is the die cut stamped panel. I really like how Island Indigo peeks out. It's much better than using dimensional to give a 3 D look. Although it was time consuming, I think it may be faster than cutting dimentionals into small pieces, putting carefully and peeling off the backing.  


 I realized I didn't attach the last layer on the exactly matching place with the base panel but I'm happy with it.
 I couldn't resist decorating inside. 
This is what I made inspired by two amazingly talented ladies. 
Now July has a great offer from Stampin'Up!---- Bonus Days!  click the Bonus Days! tab to see more details.

If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to have a copy of new catalog, I'm happy to send it to you. Please contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com

Or place an order with me and get a new catalog and a gift from me. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment