Wednesday 20 July 2016

Christmas in July-Swirly Scribbles Dies & Glimmer Paper

I love making Christmas cards. I usually don't make a lot of same designs. I get bored with the repetition quite easily. So I start making Christmas card around this time of the year slowly. By this way I can enjoy the process more. 

Love using Glimmer Paper for Christmas cards.  And heat embossing, too.

Silver heat embossed tree is from Foxy Friends and die cut with Perfect Pines Framelits Dies. The star also cut with the little star die in the set.
It doesn't show in photo very well but the white card stock is Shimmery White.  I put Wink of Stella on the little star. Really shiny. Love it!!
My first Christmas card in 2016

July has a great offer from Stampin'Up!---- Bonus Days!  click the Bonus Days! tab to see more details or contact me now.
Why Not use the bonus coupon on the limited-time only products, Thoughtful Branches, available from 2 August until 31 August or while supplies last.
If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to have a copy of new catalog, I'm happy to send it to you. Please contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com
Or place an order with me and get a new catalog and a gift from me. 
Thank you for stopping by.
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment