Monday 18 July 2016

Happy and Bright color fish card-Seaside Shore

When I get a new stamp set, I always do test stamping on a piece of scratch paper.  I did that for Seaside Shore set with not really seaside colors. And I really liked how fun and happy it looked. So I recreated the pattern on Very Vanilla. Colors used;Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy. Fish look like a tropical one so maybe these bright colors aren't that strange for fish card?
Seaside Shore stamp set



Seaside Shore stamp set coordinates with By the Shore DSP. Coordinating colors:Calypso Coral, Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla.
I used totally non-nautical colors but I think it's interesting. 


My happy fish card!

July has a great offer from Stampin'Up!---- Bonus Days!  click the Bonus Days! tab to see more details or contact me now.
Why Not use the bonus coupon on the limited-time only products, Thoughtful Branches, available from 2 August until 31 August or while supplies last.
If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to have a copy of new catalog, I'm happy to send it to you. Please contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com

Or place an order with me and get a new catalog and a gift from me. 

Thank you for stopping by.
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment