Tuesday 12 July 2016

Making original DSP with Love & Affection


I love making original DSP with stamps. It's my most favorite stamping technique. Love & Affection stamp set is perfect for it. I usually use 3 colors to make a pattern. I don't know why but I feel comfortable using three colors.  For this project I chose Dapper Denim, Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron. 
Love & Affection

I stamped a large and a small flower on Mint Macaron and cut them out.

Used one of Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.

I've never thought Delightful Dijon as a feminine color before but now I have different impression towards it.  It looks softer with Mint Macaron. Hope you like it as much as I do.
Now July has a great offer from Stampin'Up!---- Bonus Days!  click the Bonus Days! tab to see more details.

If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to have a copy of new catalog, I'm happy to send it to you. Please contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com

Or place an order with me and get a new catalog and a gift from me. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment