Monday 4 July 2016

Sailing Boats with Swirly Bird


 I really enjoy playing with Swirly Bird stamp set. For this card, I made sailing boats.
After I stamped the splashed water looking stamp around the boats, I thought Wink of Stella may be a great to make it look like splashed water. Flicked Wink of Stella pen on it and I'm very happy.

Copper embossed sentiment on Island Indigo looks really nice. I put Copper Metallic Thread around the stamped panel to keep the copper look. I don't have Classic Label Punch, yet so I hand cut the sentiment label. 

The colors used for are Island Indigo, Pool Party, Smokey Slate and Calypso Coral. I'm pleasantly surprised how these colors go well with copper. Well, it seems copper goes with everything.  

It would be my very happy day if I were on a sailing boat.

If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to have a copy of new catalog, I'm happy to send it to you. Please contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com
Or place an order with me and get a new catalog and a gift from me. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment