Monday 22 August 2016

You Tube-Let's Make a Card(24) How to make a Halloween Treat Box with Baker's Dies

In this video I'm showing how to make this cute Halloween Treat Box using Baker's Box Dies.

I'm speaking in Japanese in the video but there are English subtitles so you'll know what't going on.
                              
I used 12"x12" cardstock for the box.You need to cut a box twice to make a complete house. 6"x6"is perfect size to cut a box. So you can make 2 complete boxes out of 1 sheet of 12"x12" cardstock.
Halloween Night 12"x12"Cardstock Pack, which has 10 sheets of Basic Gray and 10 sheets of Pumpkin Pie, is available from 1st September. 



Limited-time only product-Thoughtful Branches.
Available NOW until 31st August or supplies last. 
Order with me NOW and get a gift from me!
Order your Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!!
Thank you for stopping by.
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment