Sunday 16 October 2016

CASEing Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog Halloween Treat Bag-You Tube tutorial


A customer has asked me how to make a treat bag on P18 of 2016 Holiday Catalog. So I've made a You Tube tutorial for it.



I didn't make the bag as exactly as the one in the catalog but the sizes are same. I made it as Halloween Treat Bag. 



Here's the video.

I made another one with retired DSP. 
I didn't tie the ribbon. It's called cheater's method. 




If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!!
Thank you for stopping by.
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment