Friday 14 October 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight-Inlaid Die Cutting Techique with Watercolor Wing

It's been almost one month since I participated in the Crazy Crafters Team Projects Highlight last time. Life has been bit out of routine since I went back to Japan for 2 weeks in the middle of September and even came home about 2 weeks ago, there were a lot to catch up to get back to normal. Well, finally I settled down.

Today's card is made using inlaid die cutting technique. It's probably my second favorite card making technique. It looks great and complicated but once you know how you do it, it's not difficult at all.
I first made background paper by stamping butterflies and die cut butterfly out of the paper. Then cut the same butterfly out of card stock twice and stuck them all back into the background paper.  It's that simple but gives interesting 3 D look.




Matching envelope !
To see all other amazing projects by talented Crazy Crafters, please click HERE. The link goes live at 7:30 p.m. AEST.

Thank you for stopping by.


If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment