Tuesday 4 October 2016

Easy Christmas Card with Jar of Cheer

Here's a quick and easy cute Christmas card for you. 

I like colouring but I'm not good at it so just putting colours here and there like this is perfect for me.
I stamped a snow man from Jar of Cheer stamp set with Archival Black ink on Shimmery White card stock.  Used an Aqua painter and ink pad to colour snow man's hat, nose and scarf. 

Jar of Cheer Stamp set

Designer Washi Tape makes a great background. 
Thank you for stopping by.


If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!!
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment