Sunday 9 October 2016

Jar of Cheer Christmas Card

Today's Christmas card is made with Jar of Cheer Stamp set and Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. I really love using die cutting. You can make a card which looks a bit complicated but actually really easy to make. 

Banners made with Triple Banner Punch. 
 Stamped on Shimmery White card stock with Archival Black Iink Pad. Archival Black Ink Pad is waterproof so it doesn't bleed when you water colour the image with die ink pads with an Aqua Painter.



Thank you for stopping by!

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment