Wednesday 16 November 2016

Cute Mini projects - a Z hold card, a card and Tags with Cookie Cutter Christmas Set and Candy Cane DSP

I love making Z hold cards but it takes a little bit time so I made it half size!  The card base for this mini Z hold card is A6, 1/4 of A4, which means you can make 4 o this cute Z hold out of one A4 card stock. Economical !!

 I decorated with Candy Cane DSP and coordinating Washi  I was so quick and easy but really cute!!


Then I got inspired with MINI thing and made a mini card. It's half size of the regular card. I sponged  Fancy Frost Specialty DSP with Crumb Cake ink 

Once I started playing with Cookie Cutter Christmas set and Candy Cane DSP, I just couldn't stop so made mini tags.

 You can make these out of one A6. That means you can make 24 of these out of one A4 card stock.
 They are half size of regular card but their cuteness is almost double or triple ?!   

For a limited time only some Christmas sets and more are 25% off and check this new die set, too.

Contact me  about classes and workshops to try out new dies!!

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalogue, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016 Catalogue, 2016 Holiday Catalogue and a gift from me!!


Product List

2 comments: