Friday 23 December 2016

Christmas Cards with Star of Light Stamp Set


Here are 3 kinds of Christmas cards with Star of Light Bundle. 




 For this card I made a gap with masking both side and put Bermuda Bay with a Sponge Blayer. After the ink dried, heat embossed the star images with Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder.





For the third design I created original background paper, stamping start stamps repeatedly on a A4 Whisper White card stock.
Then cut the card stock into 6 pieces.



 I made 6 of this design all at once. 

Thank you for stopping by.


If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment