Friday 2 December 2016

Hello December 2016 Project Life Kit


I made this Project Life Page and 12"x12" layout as my November Project Life Class sample. 
I love making my own embellishments. If you use the colors from the kit, it's easy to make your own embellishments look coordinated with Project Lift Kit. 

The other side 







Do you like the look of my pages? Great news! Hello December 2016 Project Life Kit and Presents & Pinecones are on SALE NOW!

Hello December 2016 Project Life Card Collection
Price$19.25 $13.48

                                                           Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper 
Price$19.25 $15.40


If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!! 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment