Saturday 17 December 2016

Homemade Christmas Ornaments

I made some homemade Christmas ornaments with Starlight Dies and Gift Box Punch Board.
 I made this star, too. Die cut Gold Foil Paper with the star die which cuts and scores. Glue 4 of those together.
 I die cut Gold Glimmer Paper with the intricate die and Window Sheet with star shape die from Starlight Dies. Glue the die cut starts with Multi Purpose Glue.


Also made some mini present boxes with Gift Box Punch Board to put under the tree.







This is my Christmas tree!


If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment