Tuesday 27 December 2016

I made this only for myself


This is the card I made for myself, meaning I didn't send this to anyone. I wanted to create the look of Snow Globe. I made the sentiment banner with the brand new Window Box Die set.
 Window Box Die makes a really cute hexagon shape box. It has a few accessories to decorate the box and one of them is this V shape die to make 3D banner.
If you watch this video, you'll know what I mean.




This is the last Christmas card I made in 2016.
Thank you for stopping by.

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment