Tuesday 6 December 2016

Real Red Christmas Cards

Real Red is my all time favourite Christmas red. I made 3 different Christmas cards using Real Red base card and Candy Cane Lane DSP.

  Real Red Card No.1

For the second card I used Sweet Home Stamp Set and Home Sweet Home dies. Good new! they are returning to 2017 Occasion Catalogue but they won't be a bundle so if you'd like to save some money, you should get them by 3rd January 2017.

  Sweet Home Stamp Set makes a really cute Christmas card and it goes really well with Candy Cane Lane DSP, too.
 Real Red Card No.1

For the last card I used a sentiment stamp from Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set and gold heat embossed it.

 Real Red Card No.3
 Which one is your favourite?  Mine??? all of them!

                                                                            Click HERE
If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!! 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment