Thursday 15 December 2016

Star of Light + Fabulous Foil = Absolutely Fabulous Christmas Card

Today's Christmas card uses Star of Light Stamp Set and Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate.
It's a fantastic combo to make a quick and easy but looking Fabulous Christmas card. I love quick and easy. Who wouldn't when you need make 50 or so Christmas card ?!


 Fabulous Acetate is double sided, one side is gold and the other silver. You can use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the acetate onto a card. For stamping you need to use StazOn.
 I really liked how it looked and wanted to see in other colors as well.

                            Marina Mist, Dazzling Diamond and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper   
           


Island Indigo, Gold and Red Glimmer Paper



 The last one is Soft Sky, Dazzling Diamond and Red Glimmer Paper.

 I like them all!!


If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!

Product List

2 comments: