Tuesday 31 January 2017

Just Stamping and Really Pretty


Oh So Succulent and That's the Tag Stamp Sets have both coordinating die sets. I highly recommend you to get them as Bundles so you get 10% discount. 
However, if you don't own a die cut machine, are these stamp sets are not worth getting because you can't die cut?????


I don't think so. In fact Oh So Succulent and That's the Tag sets go very well together and you can still make a really pretty card with just simply stamping.




For these cards I used only That's The Tag Stamp Set.



See aren't they pretty?

Cardbase size: 3-15/16x4-1/8  It's a quarter of A4 card stock. So you can make 4 of these mini cards
                        out of A4 full sheet.
Tip: To color in the little flowers I used a Blender Pen with the same ink for the flower. You can create soft water color look with no time.

Thank you for stopping by.


shop!

4  January-31 March 2017
For every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!  
Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment