Thursday 26 January 2017

More Ghost Stamping Techinique Cards with Video Tutorials

I'm really enjoying ghost stamping lately so I made more and made a You Tube video. For this card I used 3 different kind of inks; Craft Whisper White, which is a pigment ink, Black Archival ink, permanent dye ink and Watermelon Wonder, the regular dye ink. Using Black Archival ink for ghost stamping technique is my own twist for the technique.

I used Tip Top Taupe as a base card. 
Stamped background with Craft Whisper White 



Here's the video how I made this card. I'm speaking Japanese in the video but it has English subtitles.
Here's another card using exactly same technique with a different stamp set. 




This is the upgraded version of the first design. I simply mounted each stamped panel on the Watermelon Wonder card stock. 

Hope you like the ghost stamping technique enough to try it out for yourself. 
Thanks for visiting my blog today.

You can get Avant Garden Stamp Set and Delicate Details Stamp Set for FREE with qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration.



shop!

4  January-31 March 2017
For every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!  
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, thank you for visiting my blog. I'm happy you like my card.

      Delete