Monday 20 February 2017

How to align Make a Medallion SAB set


Here's how it looks when you stamp two of medallion stamps together from Make a Medallion Set. 


In this video I'm showing how to align 3 medallion stamps. I'm speaking in Japanese in the video. but you'll see what's going on easily. Seeing is Believing, isn't it?! 


Here's a little card that I stamped quickly. 
You can get Make a Medallion SAB set from tomorrow 21st Feb. with qualifying order 

<New SAB items available from 21st. Feb. 2017>
                               
This is how you can get SAB free items.

shop!
4  January-31 March 2017
For every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!  

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic instruction!!! I just learned loads!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad the video makes sense even I'm explaining in Japanese.

      Delete