Thursday 16 February 2017

More Glimmer Paper Card!


I really enjoy using NEW Sale-A-Bration item, Assorted Glimmer Paper! It's available from 21st Feb.2017 for free with qualifying order.


I made a You Tube video for this card. I'm speaking in Japanese in the video but it's really simple so you can easily figure out what I'm doing when you watch it. Basic Black is cut at 3-1/2"x 5-7/8"


In the video I used Bermuda Bay Backer's Twine but I wasn't really happy with it. So I changed it to a silver ribbon from Metalic Ribbon Combo Pack. It's a SAB product,too.

<New SAB items available from 21st. Feb. 2017>

<SAB-3/8"Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack- Available NOW!>

This is how you can get SAB free items.

shop!
4  January-31 March 2017
For every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.

If you currently don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog, contact me at satomiwellard@gmail.com. I'm happy to send you one.
Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog, SAB catalog and a gift from me!!  
Thank you for stopping by.
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment