Thursday 6 April 2017

I know Sale-A-Bration has been over.....


but I forgot to post these cards I created last weeks ago.
                             


<How I made this look>  1) Heat emboss with gold powder.
                                         2) Color with a Sponge Brayer using 3 ink pads.
                                         3) Dry emboss with Celebraion Duo embossing holder. 





For the second card I used the triple stamping technique. 



Thank you for stopping by.

Do you live in Australia?  If you don't have a demonstrator, I'm more than happy to assist you with your Stampin'Up! needs. Contact me now at satomiwellard@gmail.com or follow my blogs.



Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a 2016-2017 Catalog, 2017 Occasion catalog and a gift from me!!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment