Wednesday 12 April 2017

On Stage Local in Sydney 2017 April


It was like a dream. Last Saturday I attended On Stage Local Sydney event and got to get a new catalog and new goodies!  It was held at Luna Park.

The door opened at 7:30 AM but I got there even earlier. 


With my team leader Stephanie Fischer-The Crafty Thinker and fellow team member Victoria

Kylie Bertucci's The Crazy Crafters!!

And new catalog

Show bag

And free stamp sets!!! Brand new design. Everybody got this set in the bag


Everybody got this at the end of the event.


And I got these for my Prize Patrol. Prize Patrol is like a lotto. Each has been assigned a color. When they announce" This is a Prize Patrol set", they show the color on the screen. The one who has been assigned the color gets the set! Can you imagine the excitement when we'are waiting to see what color is coming on the big screen?!



Here's the slide show for displayed new goodies on the board. 
             
Did you know if you join now, you get to choose new products from new catalog 2017-2019 as your starter kit?  You don't have to wait until June. Click {Join my team} tab.

Do you live in Australia?  If you don't have a demonstrator, I'm more than happy to assist you with your Stampin'Up! needs. Contact me now at satomiwellard@gmail.com or follow my blogs.

Order Stampin' Up! with me and receive a new 2017-2018 Catalog before anyone else and a gift from me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment